Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » Re: catalog.sql ,catproc.sql
Re: catalog.sql ,catproc.sql [message #52079] Mon, 01 July 2002 21:51 Go to next message
Hitesh
Hi

i think u try running utlirp.sql it may take some time
but it will compile all objects of your database.

regards
Hitesh
Re: catalog.sql ,catproc.sql [message #52084 is a reply to message #52079] Tue, 02 July 2002 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monty
Thnax for your reply mr.hitesh.
I tried executing the utlirp.sql; it deleted the dbms_standard package and at the end when it tried to create standard package again the same error occured
ora-06508 which describes about error during recompilation/revalidation of sys.cdc_create_ctable_before

and hence now even one more error added to my difficulty that is ora-06553 pls-213 package standard not accessible.

Plz suggest what to do now.
The main problem lies in the error recompilation/revalidation of sys.cdc_create_ctable_before
which is not allowing to create or alter in database.

If u or any body can help me out it will be most welcome
Re: catalog.sql ,catproc.sql [message #52103 is a reply to message #52079] Tue, 02 July 2002 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Orabloke
These scripts should be non-destructive. It also should call a synonym script which should take care of this for you. Look at the documentation and run the scripts in the order specified.

Good Luck!
Re: catalog.sql ,catproc.sql [message #52109 is a reply to message #52103] Tue, 02 July 2002 20:38 Go to previous message
monty
Hello Friends
Thanks for your attention towards my problem ,I am very thankful to you. I found one solution to solve this problem. One initialization parameter _system_trig_enabled=false has to be set in init.ora file and server has to be restarted before we do run catalog.sql or catproc.sql scripts. It works fine.

Regards
Previous Topic: Re: Instance won´t come up.... ORA-01033
Next Topic: Re: is it reasonable to run two databases in parallel?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 14:50:14 CDT 2024